I was at Archie’s store during the holidays looking for something for my niece and saw a cosmetics counter. That was it, I had to take a look!! And how can I not get drawn towards those beautiful colors. I saw the brand ‘Note’, something that I had never heard. I swatched a few lipsticks and something inside me said that I need at least one in my life and that’s how this beautiful coral pink lipstick came home!
Product description and features –
Rich Color Lipstick 12 Sun Petal gives smooth appearance to lips by reducing thin lines on lips contour. It protects lips with argon oil and cocoa butter in its content. With its special formula, it provides dense color to lips.
- Extra creamy structure and sophisticated color options
- Light aromatic and lasting, soft formula
- Sharp color giving feature in one application and alive lips
- Does not make perspiration
- Can be used for 18 months after it is opened
- Does not contain Paraben
- Dermatologically tested
- Contains a dense vitamin E and has anti- aging feature
- Moisturizes lips and helps renewal of cells
- Protects against free radicals resulting from hazardous UV lights of sun, stress, smoking, air pollution etc. not preventable from outside
- Makes lips smooth, soft and silky and helps it to remain revitalized
- Dense moisturizing feature
- Protects lips against drying and cracking and helps nutrition of lips
Price – 450 Rs.
The lipstick comes in a black matte bullet with ‘Note’ mentioned on the bullet. It gives a feel of a high end product.
Sun Petal is a nice coral pink kind of a color. Something you can wear on an everyday basis. In fact I have been wearing it for most of last week. The pigmentation is good, it applies evenly in one sweep. It doesn’t stay for too long, it stayed for 2-3 hrs. it could also be because it is really creamy and moisturizing.
The texture is really creamy and moisturizing. It feels really comfortable on the lips.
It has a light vanilla scent to it, nothing too overpowering.
Overall it is a great product for the price.
I would give it a 3/5. I would have loved it if it stayed a little longer.