There are a few things which can take your breath away! I had the same feeling when a saw a colleague wearing this beautiful nailpolish. I’m someone who will not hesitate to ask even strangers about the shade or brand or where they bought their beautiful thing from; it could be cloths, accessories, makeup, shoes etc. So, I asked her and she introduced me to this beautiful nailpolish from Colorbar called ‘Dusky Mauve’.
Who doesn’t like gifts and that too on a Monday? I received this box of love today to completely take away my Monday blues.
This spring summer box is beautiful with paisley pattern. The colors totally remind you of spring!
The box comes with two full size products and three samples.
Here’s what I received in In my Envy Box!!
- Bblunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream
- Hedonista Fleur Frozen Ittar
- AVA Body Moisturizer with SPF 30
- Bioderma SPF 50+
- Bottega LungaVita Vita Age in Face Scrub
I came home to see the March Fab bag sitting on my table. It’s a great feeling, I was talking with a friend and she said that Fab bag is like a gift to yourself, which is so true. Every time I receive the fab bag, I get really excited.
This month the Fab bag is celebrating ‘Women’s day’. The bag itself is a metallic silver in color and comes with 1 full size product and 4 samples.
– Sugar Cosmetics It’s A-Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick in Mag Magenta – (Full Size Rs. 599)
– Nykaa Nail Enamel – Strawberries n Cream (Rs. 149 for 10 ml)
– Wella Professionals – Elements Renewing Mask (Rs. 1075 for 50ml)
– Wella Professionals – Elements Renewing Shampoo (Rs. 975 for 250ml)
– Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask (Rs. 900 for 60ml)
I received my January fab bag a little late this time and I guess it was because I renewed my subscription this month. Receiving a fab bag always makes my day!
January fab bag has a theme of “The Beauty Resolutions” which is perfect timing as most of the resolutions are made and broken this month!
The bag itself is really cute. It has a print of a lot of different makeup products.
Here’s a list of al the products I received in my bag this month –
- Votre Face Serum (Full Size – Rs. 1670 for 12ml)
- Natural Bath & Body – Clay Mask (Rs.450 for 100ml) & Whipped Cream (Rs. 274 for 50ml)
- B:Blunt Spotlight Hair Polish (Rs.550 for 150ml)
- NYX Auto Eye Pencil – Sapphire (Full Size Rs. 275)
I saw a friend wearing this shade and I was completely blown away. Where was this all this time…it should have been in my life.
Nude Skin a light earth toned shade with a subtle cool undertone and a creamy finish. It looks more mauve in white light and more brown in yellow light. This color makes the hands look really well manicured and professional. It’s a great color for work or even school. The formula is wonderful. It applies fully opaque in 2 coats, completely streak free, dries really quickly and doesn’t chip for 4-5 days easily.
It’s a great color, especially for working women!