Thank you to The Beautified Blogger for nominating me for the Creative Bloggers Award! The Beautified Blogger has a great beauty blog packed with fabulous products and reviews so make sure to check both out! I think that this is a fairly new award as I haven’t seen many bloggers post about it yet, so I am excited to share it with you!
Blogging is much like an online diary where readers are allowed to leave their comments on posts. In this blogosphere (the online community of blogs and bloggers) TWENTY creative and inspiring bloggers are chosen and each blogger gets to nominate TWENTY more bloggers and the list goes on…until the highest blog nominated is picked.
Nominate 20 other blogs and their links.
Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important).
Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
Pass these rules on to them.
Five facts about me:
1) I’m a caffeine addict. Every time I try giving it up, I fall sick!
2) I have a serious fear of snakes and all lizards.
3) I read a lot. I try to read at least 2 books a month.
4) I love to cook..just that there is no time to cook!
5) My husband is a golf addict and I hate golf.
Blogging takes a lot of creativity and I’ve nominated the following 20 blogs for the Creative Bloggers Award: